BRYANSK, October 2 – Novosti. The Oryol residents, called up as part of partial mobilization, complained to Governor Andrei Klychkov that they could not be placed at the training centers in time, he said that the authorities immediately took up the issue and had already resolved it.
“I received information from our conscripts and family members whose relatives were called up as part of partial mobilization. There was a failure in organizing the reception of guys who could not be accommodated on time,” the governor wrote in Telegram.
He noted that they began to quickly work out the problem, and the issue has already been resolved positively. The head of the region called the situation unacceptable and sent a representative of the region directly to the place.
“I believe that if it is not yet possible to accommodate our Orlovites at the training centers, then for this time they should stay at home and spend these days on resolving their issues, or just spend time with their families,” Klychkov said.
In Russia, a partial mobilization has been announced by presidential decree since September 21. According to Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu, it is needed to control the 1,000-kilometer line of contact and the liberated territories in Ukraine. 300 thousand people will be called up, which is just over 1% of the total mobilization resource of the Russian Federation.
Three erroneously mobilized Tula residents will be returned home