News

The Pentagon sees no threat in the launch of two ballistic missiles in the DPRK

WASHINGTON, Oct 8 – Novosti. The United States is aware of the launch of two North Korean ballistic missiles and does not see this as an immediate threat to itself and its allies, the Pentagon’s Indo-Pacific Command said.
“We are aware of the launches of two ballistic missiles and are in intensive consultations with our allies and partners. While we have determined that the event does not pose an immediate threat to personnel or US territory or our allies, the missile launches demonstrate the destabilizing impact of North Korea’s illegal weapons of mass destruction and missile programs,” the press release said.
The South Korean agency Yonhap previously reported the launch of two short-range missiles towards the Sea of ​​Japan .
The Pentagon pledged its commitment to its defense commitments to South Korea and Japan .
President of South Korea Yun Sok Yol - Novosti, 1920, 09.09.2022
Seoul will push for North Korea’s denuclearization, South Korean Foreign Ministry says
Related posts
News

Muscovites told about the weather on Thursday

News

An eyewitness told how the soldiers of the Armed Forces of Ukraine set a dog on the prisoners

News

Ukrainian troops shelled five settlements of the DPR in 40 minutes

News

Kherson authorities told when the population of the city will be able to return

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.